Explore career opportunities.
Sheridan Fish
2009-03-10 11:46:12 UTC
Job Overview

Company:
ILC GmbH
Location:
Worldwide
Base Pay:
1,800 / Month
Bonus:
Yes
Employee Type:
Part-Time (home based)
Industry:
Delivery
Job Type:
Management
Experience:
Not Specified

Dear job seekers!

Apply for the job. We recommend this position.

JobDescription

We are looking for people who can control the correspondece in your state/region.
The responsibilities of work included accepting and sending parcels, checking goods, compiling monthly reports, sending documents on each parcel.

We offer you confidentially as you conduct a search to meet your career goals and we can help you to understand and communicate what makes you stand out in a crowd.

My role is to find the best candidates to meet the needs of my clients. You could be just the person I'm looking for.

Job Requirements

As a Correspondence manager, you are responsible for all aspects of operation, including customer relations, team management and team recognition/retention

Minimum qualifications include:

• Well developed analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Strong operational background and knowledge
• Exceptional people skills
• Problem solving skills
• Top notch communication and writing skills
• A drive to be the best

APPLY NOW
Please send your Resume to ms.mattsmith.001-***@public.gmane.org